The Secret of Ginger in Your Diet
From treating upset stomachs to certain types of cancer, ginger can deliver a wide range of therapeutic benefits.
Ginger is a spicy and tangy root originating from China. It is considered to be one of the healthiest foods, with many people praising its healing benefits. It has pale brown skin, almost beige, which can be either thick or thin, depending on the age of the plant. The flesh inside can be white or yellow, with well-defined fiber.
- This fiery herb is packed with natural antioxidants (which help us stay younger), as well as array of vitamins which help fight cold symptoms.
- It is full of carbohydrates, which are excellent source of energy.
- It is recognized to stimulate saliva and respectively speed up metabolism and can support your weight loss goals.
- Ginger can have a positive effect on those suffering from nausea and motion sickness.
- It has been proven by various studies to control the blood sugar levels in our system.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties making it useful to treat arthritis pain, joint and muscle pain and more!
- It has proven to be as effective as prescribed migraine tablets in treating headaches.
- This can help your body purge infection, detoxifying the body and eliminating viruses.
- According a recent study, the ginger extract, if administered at 250mg four times a day, can reduce the PMS associated pain within 3 day period, as confirmed by 62% of participants.
Ginger is emerging as one of the most beneficial herbs available. So don’t delay it, put a ginger on your shopping list now!